The Best Home Care for Seniors in Chicago, IL
With more than 35 years of experience helping seniors remain in the homes they love and providing transitional care for those recovering from operations or illnesses, Crystal Home Care is the home care agency Chicago trusts.
Our home care services in Chicago are comprehensive, ranging from simple housekeeping tasks and companionship to specialized Alzheimer’s and dementia management and care for adults with disabilities. Crystal Home Care also offers compassionate hospice care Chicago families can depend upon.
Leaving the comfort and familiarity of their homes is often very difficult for older people. Luckily, the skilled team at Crystal Home Care offers in-home support that can make this move unnecessary.
Our team members supply visiting or live-in services, including:
- Post-hospitalization care that helps people for a limited time as they recover from illness or surgery.
- Companionship in the form of conversation, game playing, and more.
- Alzheimer’s and dementia care.
- Assistance with meal planning, cooking, and feeding.
- Help with personal hygiene, including bathing and toileting.
- Respite for primary caregivers.
Hospice Care in Chicago
During the final months of terminal patients’ lives, Crystal Home Care can help them remain at home, surrounded by what they know and love. Our hospice services include:
- Daily assistance with bathing, toileting, dressing, and exercising.
- Monitoring of blood pressure, temperature, respiration rate, blood glucose level, and other vitals.
- Management and administration of medication.
- Light housekeeping and other house maintenance activities.
- Meal planning and preparation and assistance eating.
- Emotional support and companionship.
- Primary caregivers’ respite.
Senior Home Care in Chicago
After spending a lifetime building a home and collecting memories in it, moving to a care facility can be extremely upsetting for seniors. Unfortunately, too few people plan for long-term home care that can help them avoid this, leaving families playing catch-up when loved ones can no longer care for themselves.
Planning for that day when a little extra assistance is needed can help seniors avoid leaving the homes they love. With a home care plan established, by the time more help is required, the senior will have built a relationship with his or her caregivers that will make this transition less distressing.
Home Care Agency in Chicago
There really is no place like home, and first-rate home care services in Chicago can make the difference between staying in a beloved home and having to leave it.
Home care visits have many further benefits. Home health care providers keep seniors healthy by ensuring excellent nutrition, appropriate exercise, and good hygiene. They also offer regular companionship that keeps seniors mentally agile and happy.
For home care services Chicago, IL, residents depend on, contact Crystal Home Care. With over 35 years of experience offering the very best in-home care assistance to Chicago and the surrounding areas, whatever your home care needs, we can supply them.
Call us today at (708) 535-4300 to learn more about our services.
Request a Free Consultation
To learn more about how we can help you or your loved ones, please fill out the form below. A Crystal care coordinator will follow up with you within 24 hours.