We offer companionship services to clients, and our caregivers often become very close with them and their families. Our caregivers can help your loved one stay active by revisiting past hobbies, organizing social visits, and going on fun outings like seeing movies or visiting local parks. Below are a few of the companion care activities our caregivers routinely provide:
• Companionship and socialization
• Accompanying outings, e.g. a trip to the movie theater or local museum.
• Playing board games and cards, and making puzzles to stimulate the mind.
• Planning social visits with neighbors, friends and family members
• Accompaniment and assistance with healthcare appointments
Do you need help?
To get more information on our services and prices, please fill out the form below. A Crystal representative will follow up with you within 24 hours.