Hospice Care is used when you or a loved one can no longer be helped by curative treatment and are expected to live about 6 months or less if the illness runs its usual course. Hospice gives you supportive or palliative care, which is treatment to help relieve symptoms, but not cure the disease. Its main purpose is to improve your quality of life.
We understand how important and valuable this time is for clients and their families, and are ready to assist them at home or a facility. Below are a few of the services we provide within Hospice Care:
• Assistance with activities of daily living (ADLs), such as bathing, dressing, and mouth and skin care
• Assistance with walking and physical therapy exercises
• Assistance with monitoring blood pressure, temperature, respirations and self- monitoring of blood glucose
• Assistance with medication management and reminders
• Assistance with home management (light housekeeping and organization)
• Psychosocial support
• Respite care
• Assistance with meal planning, preparation and feeding
Do you need help?
To get more information on our services and prices, please fill out the form below. A Crystal representative will follow up with you within 24 hours.