Post-surgery or hospital stay often leaves clients with limited mobility, pain and difficulty with activities of daily living (ADLs). Our caregivers can assist with this transition and help prevent any unnecessary re-hospitalizations. Below are a few services we provide:
• Medication management and reminders
• Assistance and recommendation of adaptive equipment needed for ADLs.
• Recovery warning sign monitoring and communication with healthcare team.
• Housekeeping and nutritional meal planning
• Accompaniment to follow up visits with MD and other specialists.
Do you need help?
To get more information on our services and prices, please fill out the form below. A Crystal representative will follow up with you within 24 hours.