We offer personal companionship services to clients, where our caregivers often become very close with them and their families. Our caregivers can help your loved one stay active by revisiting past hobbies, organizing social visits, and going on fun outings like seeing movies or visiting local parks. Below are a few of the companion care activities our caregivers routinely provide:
- Companionship and socialization to enhance overall wellbeing
- Accompanying outings, e.g. a trip to the movie theater or local museum
- Playing board games and cards, and solving puzzles to stimulate the mind
- Planning social visits with neighbors, friends and family members
- Accompaniment and assistance with healthcare appointments
Request a Free Consultation
To learn more about how we can help you or your loved ones, please fill out the form below. A Crystal care coordinator will follow up with you within 24 hours.